Singletons, does the question sound painfully familiar?
I’m sure you already have an answer ready, for all those “Bila Lagi” moments. And i bet that ONE common answer you’ve set aside for all the BILA LAGI questions has been intricately crafted to appear:-
3. HOPEFUL but not DESPERATE.
Q: Bila Lagi?
ANS:B Maksud kita? (eksen inda paham)
Q: eh bila lagi kawin bah.
ANS: ahhh… ni menunggu kana pinang ah. orgnya stuck masih di laut. doakan saja ia selamat.
Notice how it’s almost impossible for us to reply them with “I’m taking my time, keeping my options open?” . This society that we live in does not just settle for simple answers exsp if you’re female. If say i was going to go with that answer, it would be probably be followed by a mini lecture on how girls should not leave it until its too late. If you’re a guy then, i don’t think they’d probe you further. being female is unfair like that.
which is why you have to learn to be creative with your answers..here are some options:-
1. ada ni krg jamputtannya, kita tunggu saja. (this is a classic)
2. ah balum. doakan saja ah (mun org atu banar mendoakan bisai, most times these people are just curious)
or if you want to take No 2. up a notch..you can try:-
3. Balum lagi. ALLAH YANG MAHA KUASA balum lagi menjumpakan kediaku sama jodoh ku. Barangkali aku ani ada kekurangan yang patut ku perbaiki sebelum ku berkahwin. Inshallah. Dengan Doa, restu org tua, KEDIKITA jua..akan ku temukan jua jodoh ku atu. Mun inda ku bejumpa dalam 5-8 bulan ani, ada ku melagau kita ramai ramai kerumah..sembahyang hajat tani ramai rami. cemana? setuju?
4. Kita bila lagi? (preferably dapan laki nya or bini nya)
5. Masih didalam process approval masa ani. (pebaik tah ku suka, mun boss ku nda suka?)
anyway, do you have your own specially formulated answer? share in the comments box below.