One liners on Whatapp are magical. It doesn’t matter if you don’t have anything of substance to share with a friend. Sometimes its just nice to check up on them by leaving a line or two on their facebook page, twitter or whatapp. my current favorite medium to keep in touch is whatapp. whatapp. whatapp. mcm instead of saying hi, you can send a photo a short video or a short voice clip. i do this because sometimes i find it easier to take a photo as opposed to TYPING. exsp when your keyboard is touch screen and god gave you big stubby fingers.
but i refuse to complain about my big stubby fingers cause that’s one my first resolutions for 2011.
1. Don’t complain, instead try to be grateful of what you have.
2. Try to accept things as they are. embrace it. let go of the little things.
3. Try to be more patient.
4. Do more non-work related Traveling.
5. Run further distances in shorter time.
6. Give more, demand less.
7. Talk less, more action.
8. Save up for the future. (this means cutting down on impulse shopping.. THINK before bolting out of Sephora with 3 tubes of lip gloss that you are never going to wear, THINK before walking out of Borders with BOOKS that you will never have the time to read..CUT THE creditcardwith the LARGER limit in HALF or shred them to death like you are SHREDDER from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle)
9. If #8 fails, BAKE more. Keep adding on new items to The Cakery’s menu.
10. Either WORK SMART or WORK HARD & PLAY HARD.
11. Take care of yourself better.
12. Meet new people.
13. Print less on PAPER.
2011 will be my 3rd year of being back in the Village for good. Ive just realised that i’m going through a trial and error stage in my life as i experienced during my first few years of being in melbourne. I’m going through that phase where i’m still trying to find out who i am, and as far as relationship/friendship goes, trying to figure out who i should be keeping in my life and who i should be avoiding like the plague…i believe that it’s the people that you surround yourself with is what YOU are made of.
ive learnt so much this year..at the same time i’m also discovering alot about myself. my stengths, my weaknesses..my potential.. im running a mental SWOT analysis on MYSELF as im typing this up. Clearly, there’s room for improvement. alot of improvement.
This year, had been a challenge. (bestfriends stabbing you in the back, bestfriends not being bestfriends anymore, dealing with the mess of a bad breakup, trying to cope in a ‘working’ environment – not being your own boss anymore, separating WORK from PERSONAL life 😉 ) It’s been really difficult you know. but alhamdulillah. i’ve finally come to terms with it and i’m slowly but surely adapting to it.
These things take years to master, as i’ve learnt during my young and stupid teenage days in Melbourne.. it’s the same thing..but the issues are now more complex. and instead of a Young and Stupid teenager, i am now an EXPERIENCED, young and stupid, YOUNG ADULT who plans to take on the year as it comes (ofcourse, being mindful of the drama that could be avoided )
….experienced,yound and stupid, young adult… cemana kannie? lol.
POKOKNYA. (the tree is)
they say what doesn’t kill you will make you stronger
…..and what comes around goes around.
*flexes muscles, kisses muscles*
2011, BRING IT!!!
<3 have a good one everybody.